Low levels of natural light and shortened daylight hours are now widely associated with depression, mood swings and lethargy.
The condition, known as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), affects all ages, both men and women alike.
SAD lights produce a full spectrum of natural light which has been shown to significantly alleviate symptoms.
- Compact unit, standing only 19 cm tall, can be easily placed anywhere
- Can be used in the bedroom, on a coffee table, beside your PC or even at work
- Produces a full 'natural light' spectrum with a frequency range between 420 to 700 nm (0.1 -1.0 a.u. relative intensity) and a chromaticity of 0.31/0.32 x/y
- Low energy usage, just 5 watts
- Class 2A Medical device (CE 0120)
- Supplied with UK mains adapter suitable for 100V to 240V