Circulation Plus Active
If you are otherwise healthy, but work for long periods at a desk or have a sedentary lifestyle then Circulation Plus Active could help boost lower leg circulation.
The Bodi-Tek Circulation Plus Active uses EMS technology to simulate the act of normal exercise, causing the muscles in the lower legs and feet to repeatedly contract and relax, this means you will benefit from the results of normal exercise while seated.
While the Circulation Plus Active should not be seen as a substitute for normal active exercise it does provide a means of exercising the lower legs passively while seated or otherwise relaxing.
If you have medical conditions, please consult your doctor for their guidance on use.
- May help in improving lower leg and foot circulation
- 99 Intensity Levels
- 3 Programmes
- Compact Design for easy storage
- Handy Remote Control
- 25 Minute Timer
- Can be used whilst watching TV, at a desk or whilst reading
- 2 Year Guarantee
1: A deeply stimulating rhythmic contraction to both feet/legs at the same time, comprising six seconds of pulses followed by a one second pause.
2: A deeply stimulating rhythmic contraction to one leg/foot followed by the other. There are six seconds of pulses followed by a one second pause.
3: Features nine different stimulation modes. Each runs for forty five seconds and are then repeated over the 25 minute run time.
Warnings – Do not use if:
• You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker).
• If you are in the early stages of pregnancy.
• If you are being treated for existing DVT (deep vein thrombosis).
• If you have broken skin on the soles of your feet.
Please get your doctor’s permission before using the Bodi-Tek Circulation Plus Active if:
• You have a history of heart disease or cardiac condition.
• If you suffer from epilepsy or multiple sclerosis.
• If you suffer from diabetes.
• If you suffer from phlebitis in its active phase (inflammation of a vein).
• If you suffer from inflamed tissue through disease or injury.
• If you suffer from varicose veins in its later stage.
• If using for a medical condition.
• If you suffer from reduced sensitivity in lower legs and feet (associated with diabetes).
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• If you are in any doubt about using the Bodi-Tek Circulation Plus Active for any reason, please consult your doctor before use.
- Circulation Plus Active Unit
- 1 x 85ml Conductive Gel
- Remote Control
Customer reviews of this product
Purchased my mother. It has made a big difference to how her legs appear in just a few days. Very- read more
Jack Smith, 2020-01-29
What an excellent product. I suffer with swelling ankles due to poor circulation. (I am young and of- read more
Kelly Gannon, 2021-06-03